Compassionate Communication Practice Group Information and Registration
I believe that we can change the world one interaction at a time.
One of the most significant areas of growth in my life has come through the practice of compassionate communication. I have spent the last few years honing in on learning how to communicate with my self and others in a more compassionate way. Through the guidance of Thom Bond I have shifted my perspective of the world and healed my relationships. Thom’s curriculum provides a concrete and systematic way to live and communicate more compassionately making life so much more beautiful.
With group support, you don’t have to do it on your own.
Learning a new way communicating and living can be a challenge with out the support of others.
A good practice group can:
- Help you gain clarity.
- Guide you.
- Hold you accountable.
- Offer helpful feedback.
- Support and encourage you.
What is involved in joining a practice group
The group will:
- Meet Monthly for 1.5hr. via zoom video conferencing.
- Review the monthly curriculum and objectives
- Check in and share about our successes
- Make steady progress by taking consistent action and building new habits.
- Stay focussed on your goals and committed to achieving the results you want.
- Push you beyond your comfort zone, beyond what you thought possible, and into new growth.
And I will be there to offer support, guidance and an empathetic ear, and to celebrate your victories with you.
What do clients’ lives look like after participating in a compassionate communication practice group?
After participating in a group people share that :
- Their relationships become more rich and less complicated.
- They become more aware of their feelings and needs .
- Self talk becomes more peaceful and compassionate.
- Navigating uncomfortable conversations and conflict becomes more peaceful and connecting .
- Situations that used to cause stress become simple and can be dealt with the least amount of emotional reactivity.
- Relationships become more connected and communication flows compassionately.
- They are more peaceful in general and greet life as it is, with ease.
What does the process look like?
- The process involves registering for the practice group, submitting your payment, and either purchasing the book “The Compassion Book” by Thom Bond or enrolling in his one year course online at the https://www.compassioncourse.org/ For the online option, enrollment is only open until June 22.
- Reading each weeks course content and doing at least one practice from the curriculum.
- Attending the monthly group conferences via zoom. We will meet the first Thursday of each month at 2:00pm EST Starting July 1st 2021.
Ready to enroll and take your communication
skills to the next level?
For enrollment, please fill out the enrollment form by clicking “enroll now” and then return to this page to pay for your spot using the PayPal button below.