Doing it on your own can be hard.
I get it. You’re smart, and you know you have what it takes to figure things out. You understand that you can break through the old cycles.
But it’s hard doing it all on your own. Even the smarted and most well meaning people sometimes get stuck in cycles of trying new things, getting hyped up, and then quitting.
It’s easy to see why. ‘Real life’ doesn’t stop, just because you’re busy exploring wellness and growth. And sooner or later, it all becomes too much to handle. And then, you quit. Does this sound familiar?
With a coach, you don’t have to do it on your own.
Coaching is nothing new. We all know that the best athletes and performers in all walks of life, always have coaches. And that’s for a good reason.
A good coach can:
- Help you gain clarity.
- Guide you.
- Hold you accountable.
- Offer helpful feedback.
- Support and encourage you.
How I can help you.
I can help you to:
- Cut through the noise and confusion, so you can set goals and create a plan of action.
- Make steady progress by taking consistent action and building new habits.
- Stay focussed on your goals and committed to achieving the results you want.
- Push you beyond your comfort zone, beyond what you thought possible, and into new growth.
And I will be there to offer support, guidance and an empathetic ear, and to celebrate your victories with you.
What do clients’ lives look like after working with me?
After working with me people notice that:
- They smile more and life becomes more pleasant and easy.
- Activities that used to be on the “should” list and felt like a chore become activities that they look forward to doing every day.
- Food becomes simple, nutritious and enjoyable, not a constant battle of regret and frustration.
- Time begins to shift, and where there was once no time for self care, clients find themselves more productive with their necessary activities, and find that there is now plenty of time for self-care.
- Situations that used to cause stress become simple and can be dealt with the least amount of emotional reactivity.
- Their sleep improves and they feel more energized.
- Relationships become more connected and communication flows compassionately.
- They are more peaceful in general and greet life as it is, with ease.
What does the process look like?
The process is guided by the client’s own individual needs and is not a ‘one-size-fits-all’ solution. But generally, it involves a combination of simple, short, daily practices and coaching.
The practices won’t take up more than 40 minutes of your day (unless you’d like to do them for longer).
The coaching element will depend on the amount of support you feel you’ll need and is therefore flexible.
Ready to take your next step?
Book a free, 15-minute discovery session with me.
We will chat about your wellness goals and how I can help you achieve them.
There’s no risk or obligation, so book now!